Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

So, I have to think of six whole things about myself, huh? Well, here it goes...

1. I love to play the piano. A lot. It's funny to me when people ask me to play at church, and they act like it is going to be such a bother to me. Secretly, I really enjoy having the opportunity to play. It is a very relaxing hobby.

2. I love to cook. When I'm not cooking, I'm usually thinking of all the things I would like to make. I even read recipe books as if they are novels. Unfortunately, there are so many things I want to try that I just can't make them all. If I did, I would really be bulging at the seams. I also enjoy making ordinary recipes tastier and healthier. I recently bought my first wheat grinder, and I LOVE it!

Sheesh, I'm boring. I can't think of anything else to write. I guess I'll post these now, then ponder on who I am so I can finish later.

3. Okay, I've thought for a few days, and now I'm ready to continue. I love to spend time with my family, laughing, talking, and eating. Getting together with a big bunch of them on Thanksgiving was tons of fun! I really missed that when I lived in Alaska, but I made do with my "ward family (and others not in the ward)" while we were there. Now I've found that I really miss them too.

4. I have clutter, and it drives me bonkers. I get so overwhelmed when it really gets stacked up, until I snap and go on a cleaning spree, throwing all kinds of stuff away. I need to work on going through the stuff on a day-to-day basis before it becomes unmanageable. I'm sure it would bring me more peace to be that way. I am trying, though.

5. I enjoy exercising, once I get going. Starting is the hardest part, but once that's conquered, it is a lot of fun. I have been meeting Teresa at her church, with other ladies from her ward, twice a week, at 6:00 in the morning. It feels so good once it's done, and I have so much more energy throughout the day. I also really enjoy the great outdoors. Hiking, camping, and all that fun stuff. Anchorage had many very accessible paved trails that went through forested areas, and I took the kids out a lot during the summer. I really miss that.

6. I'm sure many of you already know this, but I am still the Banana Queen. I love bananas! Just to get the record straight on my banana-eating habits, though, I do not eat the banana peels anymore. That stopped many years ago when Grandma Cunningham saw me eating a peel, and she asked me what I was doing. I was embarrassed and haven't eaten one since.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So there I was, completely excited to finally get some insight regarding who you really are. Now I realize after reading your post that I'm still wondering; who the heck are you!?!? (hehehe) Maybe one day I'll make a blog but for now I'll just enjoy reading others' blogs. And the piano thing, no longer a secret now is it. I love to play also but due to a lack of practice sweat bullets when it comes to performing/accompanying.