Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hazel, the performing artist

Hazel performed in her school's talent show. She sang the song, "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. She has always loved singing from the time she could barely talk. I am very proud of her bravery in getting up to sing in front of so many people. She did a great job! I love you, Hazel!

(On a side note, unfortunately the first part of the song didn't get recorded, which I was bummed about, but oh well. What can we do about it now anyway? She still did great!)

6 comments:

Naomi said...

That was very good!!! I wish I could have been there. Hazel looks pretty in the red dress too.

big8smiley said...

That's so cute to see her up performing like that! She did a really good job! Thanks for sharing. :) Are you playing the piano?

Lisa said...

Yes, I played the piano while Kimball worked the camera.

Shnopa said...

I was also wondering if you were playing the piano. You did a good job too. Hazel looks so pretty up there in her red dress and she sang beautifully. I even like the song she chose. She's growing up so fast and I love her very much.

Cynthia said...

Wow Hazel! She did a wonderful job. There aren't a lot of kids her age that sing on key and without a lot of breathiness. She is lining herself up to be a fabulous singer. She looks so pretty and grown up in her red dress.

Kathy Whittle said...

I never knew Hazel had such a beautiful voice - she's going to be a star some day!