Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 9, 2009

Little children are so sweet and innocent!

Today I called Claire and Lahela into the kitchen to finish their lunches. Lahela came walking in, wearing a little purple dress, pink snow boots, and her underwear around her ankles. I told her to pull them up. She looked down, laughed, and said, "Oh, I forgot!" It's funny that it didn't even dawn on her that anything was amiss. I have to admit, there are many things I will miss when my kids aren't little anymore. They are so sweet and innocent.

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

It didn't clue her in when she had to take 3 inch steps? That's so funny!

Kathy Whittle said...

Pretty funny - she really is adorable. Enjoy this time, they grow so quickly!

Shnopa said...

I agree there are many things I will miss when my kids aren't little anymore. Hopefully the whining will stop though. I'll admit that's one thing I won't miss.

That reminds me ... where did I put MY underwear?!!