Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome to the world, little Ella!

Today I had the opportunity of taking my family to visit my sister Teresa and her new baby, Ella Naomi, in the hospital. Ella was born on Sunday, April 19, at 9:57 p.m. She is 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 inches long. As you'll see in the pictures, she has tons of long, dark hair. She is adorable! While we were at the hospital, Jaime, Katelyn, Amanda, Seth, and Hayley showed up. They are all very proud of the newest addition to their family. Ella is very lucky to be in such a great family.

After Jaime showed up with the kids, Renee' and Jeremy came in with their kids. Mama and Daddy were there when we got there, but they left shortly after. Daddy wasn't feeling that great today.


Happy new mama. I think she's especially happy that she's not pregnant anymore.


Proud big sister Amanda and proud cousin Hazel. Now Hazel thinks we need a baby too. We shall see, Hazel. You'd better pray hard.


I think Katelyn is going to be a great sister for Ella. She is so loving and kind.


Athena was so excited to hold Ella that she brought her own hand sanitizer (maybe to speed up the process and hold her sooner...?). She shared the sanitizer with her family and practically used up her whole bottle on Jeremy. On another note, how can you hold a brand new baby and not smile?


Ella's cute little teeny tiny feet.


Renee', Alexandra and Samantha having their turn with Ella.


Wow, this baby actually moves all by itself. Amazing!


Hayley loves her baby sister. She'll be able to teach her a lot of things...like how to climb on the table, get into the cookies, and so forth. It will be fun to see them turn into little playmates.

So cute!


Ella opened her eyes and looked toward her new mommy. Teresa is an excellent mother. Ella will have all the care and nurturing she'll need.


Lahela really wanted a turn to hold Ella. Right before we left, she finally got her chance. Aren't these three so cute? I hope they'll have lots of fun growing up together.



Proof I was there. I'm always the one behind the camera, but Kimball was obliging and took a picture at my request.


I love my new little niece. I also love my sister Teresa and her family very much. I am so blessed to have them in my life. I think I have pretty much the best family ever!

3 comments:

Shnopa said...

Great pictures, Lisa. Thank you for posting them. We are going to see Teresa and Ella this morning. We are very excited!!

big8smiley said...

You got great pictures! Thanks for letting me steal the one of Teresa and Ella together for the Cunningham blog. I was wondering, just how hard is Hazel going to have to pray for a baby? So, is that to say that if she does her work, she will actually get a new baby in her family too? Let me know the date so I can post it on the blog!!

bobatharoo said...

those pics are cute. I have to say, Lahaela's face in the picture with Hayley and Ella is pretty funny! Who knows WHAT she was thinking!